Every 6 months, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam, and Dr. Miller may recommend teeth cleaning or lab work depending on your pet’s age and breed. Dr. Andrea Miller will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Liberty Pet Hospital for service.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral concerns. If you have something like this, please share it with us. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Dr. Miller can still work with whatever information you have.
In some circumstances, Dr. Miller will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Liberty Pet Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
New Patient Registration Form - Required
Tues: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm